Sunday, August 13, 2006

The Game.Instructions:`Take a look at your friends, then list up to 10 things you want to say to 10 different friends.`DO NOT state who these people are.`DO NOT confirm or deny any "comment speculation". Then tag 5 people.

To the Defender of Justice: lol Life was fun back in Secondary School. Time passes so quickly, don’t you think? If the world were full of people like you, the world would be a nicer place to live in. But its not, so that’s just too bad. Lets meet up again for Teacher’s Day, yes? Study hard for your As, you hear?

To the Singing Diva: Without you sitting in front, life in class isn’t as exciting as it used to be. And now I don’t have a ready person to turn to for advice. Haha. Good luck for your As!

To the little dude (both figuratively and literally): lol Don’t play Winning Eleven lah, NBA Live is so much more fun. I still owe you your S.H.E CD…Will be returning it to you as soon as I can. Haha. Good luck for your poly studies!

To the retired Black Hole: Sorry about your grandma, dude. But I’m sure that she’s in a better place right now. Miss the times when we used to play LAN and Naruto along with the rest of the guys. Work hard, yeah?

To Aimless: Dude, look me up if you have any trouble with your maths. You know I will always be here to help you, except for the times when I will not be there to help you. Haha. Lets go for a game of Battlefield after the As.

To Lordono: Hurry up and watch my Tsubasa Chronicles already! Lol. Its too nice a show to be put off for so long. I miss the days we had in IT club. Playing LF was fun. Too bad they didn’t have a national tournament on it. We would have owned.

To the Fish: Life in school would be even more of a bore if it weren’t for you crapping around with me. Stay fun as always.

To the Wushu-er: I have said it once and I will say it again – you must sleep earlier man. Sleeping at 2 and coming to school at 7 isn’t really healthy, you know. Haha. Stupid crapper who usually craps along with me.

To the Tennis dude: Another one of my crappers in school. Haha. Lets work hard for the As, shall we?

To my opponent in Slam Dunk: I could search the world over, and probably never find anyone who could give me as much of a challenge as you do. See you in Uni.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home